SAND Reversed above the 50sma , regaining the 10sma …looking good
1. Fold a piece of construction paper or cardstock in half. If you’d like to make a smaller card, cut the https://www.favorpop.com paper to size before you fold.
2. Cut slits at the center of your card. With the folded side facing you, cut two 1.5 inch slits. The paper between each of the cuts will form a tab that you’ll secure your pop up card art to. Tabs can be wide or narrow depending on what kind of art you choose. Make multiple tabs if you are planning to add pop up art along the width of your card.
3. Open the card and fold tabs inward. Crease each tab at the center. They should now be on the inside of the card.
4. Print or draw your pop up art. Choose what will go on each tab—you can either print the images we provided or draw your own. Cut the pop up art out and use a glue stick to secure to each tab.
5. Fold your second piece of paper in half. This will be the outside of your final 3D Cards. Glue the outside of the first piece of paper. Place the first piece of paper inside of the second piece of paper and press together, hiding the tab cutouts.
6. Decorate your pop up card and write a message. Put the finishing touches on your pop up card with glitter, stamps, or a fun message.
Now that you know how to make a pop up card, let’s get started! If drawing isn’t your strength, but you still want to create a meaningful birthday pop up card, use these printables to guide your design and then personalize your card with markers, glitter and other decorative elements.
Plant Pop Up Card
For the plant lady in your life, this cheap pop up cards is a great way to show someone how much they’ve helped you grow. There’s no shortage of gardening or succulent puns—choose your favorite to celebrate a big event like a birthday, anniversary animal crossing pop up card!
- Life would succ without you!
- I’m rooting for you! Stay strong.
- You’re plantastic! Thankful to have you in my life.
- I would prick you over anyone else.
- Aren’t you glad you’re stuck with me?
animal crossing 3d card Pop Up Card
This DIY pop up card is great for the adventure lover or outdoor enthusiast in your life. Remind them how much you love them with the help of a furry friend. Not included: the bear hug you’re going to give them along with this card at https://www.favorpop.com.
- Thanks for bearing me, Mom!
- You’re the beary best!
- I almost can’t bear how much I love you.
- Life without you is un-bearable.
- Happy bear-thday!